takes on the world fearlessly
ELLE is a worldwide lifestyle magazine which focuses on fashion, beauty, well-loved, health, and entertainment. It is well loved amongst its readers for the quality content they offer and much appreciated by their clients for the innovative marketing solutions they offer across all digital, print and face-to-face platforms. The lines between online and offline are blurred and with that, Elle has decided to:
- Increase its audience engagement via O2O technology
- Boost its print and online publications for greater global outreach
- Ensure that content consumed by readers are internalised
Turning pages of a magazine into a M-commerce ready platform
Using Scanto’s Visual Discovery platform helped ELLE Malaysia magazines become an interactive platform with clickable links to exclusive content such as video, partner content, and m-commerce platforms straight from the pages of the magazines. This also improved the magazine’s brand position in the ‘research offline, purchase online’ (O2O) customer journey.
In support of the roll-out, the following marketing activities took place in the first month of August 2016:
- Scanto Technology supported pages within their magazine
- Clear call-to-action throughout the publication
- Social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
ELLE Malaysia’s launch experienced a total of 2,499 interactions.
Engagement in different countries
An engagement rate of 8.1% was achieved.