We are looking for
Scanto’s engineering team’s mission is to make our product – easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences.
You’ll join our Engineering Team with a focus on solving some of the engineering challenges in building a robust and scalable AI platform, help build and maintain ours machine learning models for customers using our visual search technology. You have the ability to make a significant impact on the company and the AI space as a whole.
In addition, you will be jointly responsible, with the Backend team, for the Scanto’s web service API by implementing and rolling out new machine learning (ML) features, and working with the Backend team to ensure Scanto delivers the best and most performant solution for our customers.
You’ll be a good fit for Scanto if you’re passionate about Computer Vision and Machine Learning, while enjoying solving complex software engineering systems.
- Either BSc. plus minimum 2 years of industry experience, or MSc
- Python, C++
- Experience with Computer Vision is a must (Academic or Professional)
At least one or more of
- Experience fielding/debugging complex systems
- Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerizers
- Intermediate-level of SQL, Redis
- Experience in areas of computer vision such as object recognition, pose estimation, image alignment, optical flow, tracking
- Fluent with using a neural network framework such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, or Theano and understanding how back-propagation works
We are searching for a bold, creative and fun-loving individual to join the marketing team of a local startup company. If you are up for a challenging career, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has the ability to think outside of the box, then let’s talk! The sky is the limit.
- Support the full spectrum of marketing activities
- Prepare new product sales kits and write copy for promotional and marketing materials
- Plan and manage social media postings across all platforms
- Maintain and update editorial calendar
- Generate ideas for blog and newsletter content
- Research new direct marketing channels and media partners
- Be constantly updated with competitor’s products and marketing techniques
- Maintain and upkeep company websites
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Articulate and possess strong written/copywriting and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading and executing social media campaigns
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator will put you in favorable position
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and able to demonstrate good understanding of Digital Marketing
We are searching for a bold, creative and fun-loving individual to our team of a local startup company. If you are up for a challenging career, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has the ability to think outside of the box, then let’s talk! The sky is the limit.
- Conceptualize, design and execute creative graphic artwork for marketing and communication related items in the web, mobile, App and print media.
- Understand business and marketing directives and brief and transform them into creative design.
- Maintain support with internal team on all creative and communication related business objectives.
- Manage design projects of diverse categories
- To modify, revise and edit projects as and when needed
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team
- Understanding UI/UX design
- Create wireframes user flows process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize original website and app design ideas
- Iterate web/app design functionalities to ensure a great and intuitive user experience
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- With at least 2 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Fresh Graduate is welcomed too.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Adobe Creative Suite Software and design tools, “Eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision etc”
- Good graphics sense and knowledge
- Good problem-solving, decision making and Project Management skills.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for typography and layout
- Pro-active and positive attitude with good time management, ability to run projects and to juggle timelines and competing demands
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines and pressure